Anatomy and Physiology introduces you to the normal functioning of the human body. Emphasis is placed on the normal structure and function in order for you to develop an understanding of the integrative nature of physiological systems. You will review the importance of the underlying mechanisms that regulate and control the activity of human physiological systems. This course provides you with the basis for further study in human pathophysiology.
- Enrolled in Program SC367, SC391, SC392, SC393, SC394, SC374, UU301 or XU301
- (LFS112 or LFS201 or LFS202) and LFS122
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT100 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 742KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.