This course applies the knowledge you have gained in introductory physiology and anatomy to develop an understanding of disease and dysfunction. Adaptation and injury at the cellular level will be explored and then expanded to investigate the major disorders associated with the organ systems. The use of diagnostic tests and management will also be examined as related to the pathophysiology of diseased states.
- LFS112 or HLT100 and enrolled in Program SC211, SC367, SC391, SC392, SC394, SC395,SC346. AB101, UU301 or XU301
- LFS302 or LFS303 or NUR221 or PAR221
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT221 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 494KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.