The course introduces the student to a range of concepts used in the analysis and design of information systems. Students will gain practical skills in modelling systems from the process and object perspectives as well as an understanding of the approach.
- (ICT112 and ICT115) or ICT221
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ICT310 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 184KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.