This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) ICT course provides an opportunity to experience the workplace and involves completion of a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of: an academic Supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry supervisor from the partner organisation. You should apply knowledge and skills gained throughout your university studies and develop a practical understanding of the ICT industry and/or profession. You must perform satisfactorily in all assessment tasks and complete 96 hours of vocational placement to pass this course.
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ICT341 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 198KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.