This advanced level course is intended to provide a flexible framework to allow you to undertake work experience, or participate in a work-related project, in areas relevant to your studies in the fields of human security, public policy, politics or international relations. It aims to foster links between our students and practitioners in the field. Placements have been made in a variety of areas including with politicians, political parties, NGOs, lobby groups, the public service, government, and international organisations.
- Any 16 courses and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
INT276 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 476KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.