Hosted by a Japanese institution, this is the second of two intensive Japanese in-country studies courses. This course allows students of Japanese language and culture to gain formal instruction alongside intensive firsthand experience in the speech community and the cultures of Japan. Class contact time is as required by the host institution and the cultural/intercultural and life experience benefits include fluency and familiarity with Japanese culture.
- At least three USC courses in Japanese language and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
JPN201 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 473KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.