The law of contracts underpins commercial life and hence this course is essential to your understanding of the way the law protects economic activity and as a foundation for some of your later courses. Contracts A is the first of two courses examining the Australian law of contract. Taken together, they cover the ‘lifecycle’ of contracts from their formation to their performance or breach. In this course you will consider rules concerning the formation of contracts, their terms and meaning. You will develop your skills of case reading and analysis.
- (LAW102 and enrolled in any XU301 or UU301 or any Law Program except AR391) or
- LAW101 and enrolled in AR391
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
LAW203 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 200KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.