You will work in a specialist law clinic operated by a community legal service for one day a week during semester. Under the supervision of a qualified lawyer, you will have the opportunity to explore a specific area of law, observe and participate in legal practice: interview clients, prepare and deliver legal advice, draft legal documents and play a role in dispute resolution and/or tribunal proceedings. You may also assist with community legal education related to the specialist area. This course enables you to develop your legal skills and your understanding of the law in practice.
- 96 units of LAW courses and enrolled in a Laws Program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.