Family Law concerns the law of family relationships and the institutions that are responsible for assisting people when those relationships fail. You will consider those family relationships that are recog nised by law as well the processes that are available to end them formally. You will examine the law governing care of, and financial support for children when relationships break down, as well as the law concerning spousal maintenance and division of prop erty in these circumstances. There will be considerable emphasis upon the growing use of non - adversarial techniques in family law practice
- LAW102 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.