This course focuses on the issues practising manager’s face in working effectively with people. It aims to introduce you to important concepts and practices that empower others to help build successful organisations. The course is experiential and will focus on developing and enhancing personal leadership capacity. Group discussions and practical exercises are employed to develop the skills and behaviours needed for effective leadership.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- MBA710 and MBA725 or EMB760 and EMB775
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
MGT702 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 201KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.