Building on the knowledge and skills developed in previous studies, this course gives you the opportunity to plan and undertake a substantial research-based project of relevance to you as practicing/future managers. This will enable you to consider the complexity of research issues and methods in the field of business, to gain first-hand experience at exploring the available literature and devising a process for diagnosing - and altering - a managerial situation.
Introduces students to the nature of research and research design in a business context.
- BUS703 and enrolled in any PGRD Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact your Faculty Office.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.