This course will provide you with comprehensive, in-depth knowledge on which to base complex and holistic midwifery practice. You will explore and apply research evidence and practices related to midwifery care in a range of settings. You will utilise a midwifery framework as a basis for providing individualised care in a range of complex situations. The concept of risk and risk management strategies will be incorporated into discussion of complex issues in midwifery and maternity care.
- NUR700 and enrolled in Program SC721 or SC723
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.