This course will provide you with the opportunity to explore in depth an area of interest relevant to your professional and clinical work. You will work closely with an academic mentor to develop a proposal for the study, and to develop a learning portfolio that demonstrates your learning and achievement in the course.
- Enrolled in Program SC711, SC721, SC723, SC720, SC741, SC740, SC540, SC505, SC742, SC423 or SC420
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUR713 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 732KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.