This course focuses on building the foundation knowledge necessary to efficiently manage projects in professional organisations. This knowledge principally relates to the internationally recognised Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and its application to temporary endeavours undertaken to create a unique product, service or result. Through real world case studies you are introduced to the principles, concepts and processes of project management and their application in both the business and public sectors.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PRM701 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 182KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.