This course focuses on developing the principles, processes and practices necessary to efficiently transition projects from initiation through to execution. The knowledge principally relates to the internationally recognised Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and its application to planning projects in organisations. Through applied practice you will perform the work necessary to define and mature the project scope, develop the Project Management Plan, and identify and schedule the project activities.
- PRM701 and enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PRM720 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 205KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.