Practical experience and skills training is an important component of the preparation for independent work in psychology. The essential purpose of this practicum is to ensure that as an intern you have appropriate opportunities to apply, under supervision, the knowledge and skills acquired in the program. During this practicum you will develop skills in the range of professional and administrative activities involved in professional practice in psychology.
- Enrolled in Program AR702
- PSY700 and PSY701 and PSY702
- Semester of offer: *
- USC Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY713 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 506KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.