This is the second practicum placement in the Master of Professional Psychology program. In your internship you will work under supervision at the University for at least 150 hours. Core components of professional practice include you undertaking professional and administrative duties related to the provision of psychological care of clients.
- PSY700 and PSY701 and PSY702 and PSY713 and enrolled in Program AR702. Students must be registered as a psychologist (provisional registration accepted) to practise in Australia.
- Semester of offer: *
- USC Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY716 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 514KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.