This course involves the third element of the research project and thesis component of the degree. Working with a research supervisor, you will select appropriate statistical techniques and analyse the data collected in the research study conducted in the previous course and interpret the outcome of the study. You will present these findings to your peers and psychology academic staff during the PSY755 Research Conference.
- PSY704 and PSY707 and PSY753 and enrolled in Program AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- USC Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY755 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 474KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.