This is an advanced course to develop your health promotion needs assessment and planning competencies. You will apply research skills to assess the complex health needs of a community using an evidence-based approach, and design a health promotion plan to address a health topic for a community.
- Enrolled in Program SC511, SC611, SC711, SC713, SC742 or ED705
- CPH252 or PUB722 or PUB252
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB705 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 493KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.