This course provides you with a structured work placement experience to apply & develop your advanced knowledge/skills in health promotion, in line with national & international standard competencies. You will complete a minimum of 75 hours of work experience, supervised at a host industry organisation. At the completion of your placement you will be able to demonstrate autonomy, expert judgement, adaptability & responsibility as a practitioner in the workplace, incorporating ethical & professional behaviour. Subject to availability, placements may be located outside of the Sunshine Coast region.
- PUB707 and PUB705 and PUB703 and PUB702 and enrolled in Program SC713 and Instructor consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB716 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 742KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.