Surveys are commonly used in public and private industry. Survey methods focus on providing data to applied and theoretically-significant problems, which range across social science areas, including health, education, work, deviance, housing, social marketing and segmentation. The skills which enable the effective design and analysis of survey data are valuable and crucial for those individuals in work and communities who focus on solving social science problematics. This course is evenly divided between the design and integration of surveys and in using SPSS to analyse survey data.
- Any 2 courses or enrolled in Program AR505, AR605, AR707, AR708, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.