This course is required for final year students in the Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science to prepare for exercise physiology practice. You will study exercise-pathophysiology and drug-exercise interactions, and functional limitations of chronic diseases. You will learn skills in case management, clinical assessment, exercise and functional conditioning, multidisciplinary care, referral, and discharge for the clinical care of people with chronic diseases. You will read and apply research on chronic disease to clinical decision-making, further developing skills in evidence-based practice.
- SPX231 and SPX300 and SPX301 and SPX302 and SPX322 and SPX331 and SPX352 and enrolled in Program SC346
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX410 Course Outline session 2, 2017 (PDF 518KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.