This course covers challenges faced by human services workers and social workers engaged in family work. This course that will explore knowledge and skills necessary for working with children, youth and families from diverse backgrounds in a range of complex practice contexts.
- SWK172 or SCS272 or SCS172 or enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.