This course examines different contexts of mental health as well as covering assessment and interventions. Models of social work practice will be discussed as well as ethical and professional issues in mental health.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SWK766 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 495KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.