This course is designed to upgrade your mathematical skills for entry into academic programs at the University of the Sunshine Coast. It has been specifically designed to be inclusive of those who may not have undertaken senior high school mathematics, or for those who may wish to refresh knowledge and understanding of the discipline. This course sets out to nurture a growth mindset for students around basic mathematical concepts. The flexible teaching environment allows for student’s concerns around the course concepts to be voiced, questions to be asked and confidence to be built.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Noosa: Semester 1, Semester 2
- North Lakes: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
TPP104 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 753KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.