This course enables you to acquire sufficient basic knowledge in the principles of biology so that you can better undertake study in first year university biology related courses. The course is specifically designed for those students who have yet to complete high school biology, or who have done so and wish to refresh their knowledge and understanding of the discipline.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Noosa: Semester 1, Semester 2
- North Lakes: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
TPP109 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 752KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.