Meet USC — Parents Info and Headstart
The road to university can be a bit overwhelming and there’s probably lots of questions you want answered.
Our upcoming Meet USC on March 22 is a dedicated event for parents of high school students in year 10, 11 and 12. We’ve put together a series of informative sessions to help you and your child navigate your way through this exciting time. Register now!
At Meet USC you can:
- Take a tour of our world class facilities with a student ambassador
- Attend a career planning session
- Learn about the QTAC application process
- Get practical tips on supporting your child through their journey to tertiary study
- Speak directly with USC staff and get your questions answered
You’ll also be able to attend a special 1 hour presentation on Headstart – our transition program for Year 11 and 12 students to study USC courses while still completing high school.
Guests are invited to our Parent’s Lounge where we will be serving refreshments throughout the evening.
We look forward to helping you support your child to rise, and shine in 2017 and beyond.
How to get there
Download the USC campus map so you can navigate your way around campus with ease.
Receive updates from the Parent Lounge
The Parent Lounge is a space for parents to find everything you need to know about uni for your child in one easy place. Sign up to receive regular updates with helpful tips and information.