QTAC charges a fee to process the application. USC recognises that some TPP applicants may find it difficult to afford the QTAC application fee. Successful TPP applicants can apply for the Tertiary Preparation Pathway Educational Access Grant to have the equivalent of the QTAC application fee reimbursed after they commence TPP.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the Grant students must:
- have nominated TPP as their first preference on their QTAC application. This process involves paying the application processing fee when you lodge the application.
- be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported student (Australian citizens, permanent residents and New Zealand citizens) in TPP after the census date of their first semester
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship
How to apply
To apply for the Grant in either Semester 1, Semester 2 or Session 8 (Summer):
- Students who apply through QTAC and are admitted to TPP may apply for the grant, in the semester/session of entry, by completing the Application for Tertiary Preparation Pathway Educational Access Grant Application Form (PDF 271KB) * and attaching the required supporting documents, including a copy of your QTAC fee receipt and Centrelink Statement (if applicable).
- Lodge the form and supporting documentation with Student Central, Ground Floor, Building C by 4.30pm on the relevant semester/session's census date, or email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be notified of the outcome via their USC email. Payments to successful applicants will be made directly to the student's nominated bank account.
Search for answers and ask questions via askUSC.
If you have more questions or need personalised advice and assistance please contact Student Central.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.