Whether it’s called an internship, practicum, placement, clinical placement, project, wider field experience, supervised professional experience, professional practice or work experience, most USC degrees have opportunities for Work integrated learning (WIL). WIL offers an opportunity to put theory into practice, develop personal and professional skills, establish job networks, and find out what it’s like to work in your area of study.
Students undertaking WIL have an opportunity to acquire and demonstrate knowledge and skills employers look for in graduates. Experience can be recorded on a resume, and can result in work that can be added to a professional portfolio.
Browse USC's study areas for WIL opportunities and requirements
Work integrated learning news
- 2 August USC students use social media to help businesses
- 19 June USC Law students earn offers from top-tier firms
- 14 June Onyongo relates to refugees during UN internship
- 1 June USC students to run nutrition workshop for Men’s Health Week
- 18 April Touching milestone in USC’s Vanuatu project
- 23 March Student work celebrated in Africa