Whether it’s called an internship, practicum, placement, clinical placement, project, wider field experience, supervised professional experience, professional practice or work experience, most USC degrees have opportunities for Work integrated learning (WIL). WIL offers an opportunity to put theory into practice, develop personal and professional skills, establish job networks, and find out what it’s like to work in your area of study.
Students undertaking WIL have an opportunity to acquire and demonstrate knowledge and skills employers look for in graduates. Experience can be recorded on a resume, and can result in work that can be added to a professional portfolio.
Browse USC's study areas for WIL opportunities and requirements
Work integrated learning news
- 18 April Touching milestone in USC’s Vanuatu project
- 23 March Student work celebrated in Africa
- 14 March USC representatives to attend celebration in Africa
- 14 February USC student lands role as commodity trader
- 31 January USC students off to Laos to build bridges for bears
- 30 January Graduate’s new beat in Jakarta newsroom