The University's Work Integrated Learning System (WILS) (login required) is an online database of students who participate in work integrated learning. WILS software lets you manage your work experience placement quickly and easily.
Access WILS if you need to:
- learn about mandatory requirements for your WIL placement
- find details about upcoming WIL placements
- find your history of previous placements
- track the progress of your checks (for example blue cards, immunisation and insurance)
- upload mandatory requirement documents to WILS online (refer to Quick Guide for How to Upload Documents to WILS Online)
WILS online training
The Train Station (login required) is the starting point on your journey when seeking help or assistance with the wide range of software packages used throughout USC. Access WILS on the Train Station for WILS training modules and 'quick guides' for WILS.