Resume hacks that work
Get up to date information and advice about how to structure and tailor your resume for maximum impact. This workshop focuses on writing your degree-related Resumé as well as provide useful tips for writing a part-time or casual work Resumé.
- Which layout and headings to use and why
- Identifying your skills to highlight
- What to include and what to leave out
- How to tailor to specific positions
- Opening profile / career objective examples that make you shine
Write winning applications
The secrets of a winning job application revealed. Learn how to hit your audience right where it works. These are critical to getting you to a job interview.
- Write and edit applications in a way that markets you effectively
- Layout & content of a 1 page cover letter
- How to address Key Selection Criteria / Statement of Claims (Government Jobs)
- Using the STAR formula for writing applications
- Sending unsolicited applications