Orientation is designed to make the transition to study a lot easier. It gives you the chance to meet other students and academic staff as well as becoming familiar with the campus. A comprehensive program of activities is provided that covers program information, support and services available, information about technology and student life.
Stay up-to-date about all details at Orientation to USC and keep an eye on your email inbox towards the end of January 2017.
An overview of the program is:
- Monday 20 February - International student Orientation
- Tuesday 21 February - Your Essential Program Information Session and Market Day
- Wednesday 22 February - Skills sessions - including academic skills, library, IT, and wellbeing sessions
- Thursday 23 February - Student Guild Festival of Fun!
- Friday 24 February - Student Guild Trips