Tuesday 8 March 2016
The following Asset Management Services (AMS) activities will be happening on the Sippy Downs campus and other USC locations in the near future:
- Works will commence shortly on a new building in the M Compound adjacent to the Paramedic Crash Site. Vehicle movement in the area to the Paramedic Crash Site may be restricted.
- The USC Express Shuttle Bus service for Caloundra (Zone 1) has changed some pick up and drop off locations in 2016. The Golden Beach run is no longer in service, however more stops have been added to Caloundra CBD and Currimundi. There have been no changes made to the other service zones. View the new express shuttle bus timetable.
- For a limited time, students and staff can get a free sports bottle when purchasing a Water Refill Smart Card from the Brasserie or Café C. Just purchase a Water Refill Smart Card and present it to one of our friendly Sustainability Ambassadors at the display stand on campus to receive a free sports bottle. Offer valid while stocks last until the end of Week 2.
- Both Raw Energy outlets are now open at the Library Bunker and Poolside at the Sports Stadium. Don't forget Raw Energy are running a competition to win free smoothies for a month. For more information visit their Facebook pages at The Bunker and Poolside.
- Cherry Blossom Tree are also open in the Brasserie Courtyard serving cheap tasty sushi and hot meals.
- A vendor for Building E Coffee Cart is still being finalised but hopefully will reopen in the next few weeks.
- Remember to pay the organic produce stall Good Harvest a visit on Tuesdays in the new Brasserie market place. USC also serves as a pickup location for the Harvest to Home box service so you can do your grocery shopping without leaving the campus.
- If you a great idea for a stall or a service you would like to see on campus please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Stage 1a of the Thompson Institute fit-out is complete. Stage 1b is due to enter into tender phase next week.
- Stage 1 of the Dilli Village Cabin and Bunkhouse Upgrade is nearing completion with the bunkhouses being externally reclad, painted and floors relayed. Stage 2, which is due to commence after the Easter Break, will see the cabins reclad and its doors and steps replaced.
- The Brasserie Courtyard and Furniture Upgrade is complete with the remaining external and internal furniture arriving during the Easter Break.
- The new USC SouthBank premises at SW1, 52 Merivale Street, are now complete and operational.