25 January 2017
Do you have health concerns?
We can assist you with the management of a wide range of medical or nutrition concerns including:
- Diabetes - Type 1 and 2 as well as gestational diabetes
- Gastrointestinal disorders - Irritable bowel (IBS), FODMAPS, GORD, Coeliac
- Heart Disease - cholesterol management, high blood pressure
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Renal disease
- Underweight and malnutrition
- Paediatrics - fussy eaters, under and over weight
- Respiratory disease - COPD, lung disorders
- Weight management - via Weight Management clinic (with Ex physiology) or individual consultations
Register now for the Nutrition Clinic, to be held in our Health clinic at Ochre Health, Sippy Downs, 10am-3pm Tuesday or 9.30am-12noon Thursday.
Sessions will be conducted by final year dietetic students and supervised by senior dietitians. The clinic offers the students a valuable opportunity to gain clinical experience and professional competency as they transition to the work environment.
Sessions are provided for each client on an individual basis-no set number of visits. Each session includes nutrition advice (including menu plans, meal and snack ideas) as well as detailed advice according to your specific dietary needs.
These clinics will continue throughout the year with places offered each semester.
COST: $5 per session
TO REGISTER: send email to email@example.com
Sally-Anne Livock, Dietitian
Manager, Teaching Clinics