21 June 2017
Join us for pre-semester Academic Skills workshops on our Sippy Downs campus.
Academic Skills provides a range of free workshops which help you develop skills and strategies to meet the challenges of university study. You can register for and attend as many of these workshops as you like.
For more info on when and where these workshops will be offered, and what each of these workshops will cover, check out the Academic Skills Workshops web page.
- Learning Strategies Workshop
- Time and Task Management Workshop
- Reading, Listening and Notetaking Workshop
- Researching (Intro to the USC Library) Workshop
- Critical Thinking and Writing
- Quoting, Paraphrasing and Summarising Workshop
- Essay Writing Workshop
- Business Report Writing Workshop
- Scientific Report Writing Workshop
- Referencing Style Basics Workshop
Proofreading / Editing / Grammar
- Proofreading Workshop