Spend your $20 SSAF credit by June 23
Student Printing Online will be unavailable from Monday June 26 until Sunday July 2, 2017
16 May 2017
Student Printing Online is changing - USC's new student printing system 'MyPrint' will go live from Monday July 3.
Please be advised that Student Printing Online will be unavailable from Monday June 26 until Sunday July 2, 2017 while this system upgrade takes place.
What this means:
- SSAF credit on your Student Printing Online account will expire at 12noon Friday June 23, 2017.
Here's what you can do:
- Visit Student Printing to find out how you can use any remaining credit and how to check your amount of remaining credit
- Log on to Student Printing Online > My Account > Reports and download an activity statement if you require it for tax purposes
- Any remaining student credit you have applied to your account will automatically roll-over into the new system 'MyPrint' on July 3.
Haven't claimed your SSAF credit?
- Log on to Student Printing Online
- follow the instructions to change your account from 'student' to 'SSAF'
- visit Student Printing to find out how you can use your $20 SSAF credit
- $20 SSAF credit will be released again in Semester 2, 2017