Thursday 28 September 2017
Ceremonies will be at 9am, 12nn, 3pm and 6pm. Stay tuned to find out what time your faculty will be graduating.
Your time to shine
Graduation is the formal process of awarding your degree and marks your successful transition from uni student to qualified professional. To those who've helped you through it's much more than that... for your friends and family, lecturers and tutors, graduation is their time to share your success and show how proud they are of all that you've achieved.
Meet recent USC graduates
Lara Qualtrough and Tremayne Gordon
Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Creative Industries
Meet Lara and Trey, great friends and recent USC graduates who have supported each other through their studies. Watch as they celebrate their achievements and share this special day.
Executive Master of Business Administration
Meet Jamie, who graduated recently as an Executive Master of Business Administration, and watch as he celebrates his achievement and shares this special day with family and friends.
Elaine Merita Faletutulu (Rita)
Bachelor of Justice and Legal Studies
Meet Elaine and her sisters and watch as they celebrate and share this special day with their family and friends.
- 31 May USC medal for makeup artist with psychology degree
- 12 April Large gathering for Nepalese student’s graduation
- 6 April Donald Jamieson banking on success with EMBA
- 6 April USC to celebrate its first Law graduates
- 5 April Nutrition degree feeds graduate’s health career
- 5 April Graduate happy for guide dog to steal the show