2017 Graduation Dates
- Wednesday 5 April, Thursday 6 April & Friday 7 April 2017
- Thursday 28 September 2017
Your time to shine
Graduation is the formal process of awarding your degree and marks your successful transition from uni student to qualified professional. To those who've helped you through it's much more than that... for your friends and family, lecturers and tutors, graduation is their time to share your success and show how proud they are of all that you've achieved.
Meet recent USC graduates
Lara Qualtrough and Tremayne Gordon
Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Creative Industries
Meet Lara and Trey, great friends and recent USC graduates who have supported each other through their studies. Watch as they celebrate their achievements and share this special day.
Executive Master of Business Administration
Meet Jamie, who graduated recently as an Executive Master of Business Administration, and watch as he celebrates his achievement and shares this special day with family and friends.
Elaine Merita Faletutulu (Rita)
Bachelor of Justice and Legal Studies
Meet Elaine and her sisters and watch as they celebrate and share this special day with their family and friends.
- 27 Oct 2016 Bribie Island graduate launches design career
- 27 Oct 2016 North Lakes graduate creates dream weddings
- 14 Oct 2016 Coaching spices up graduate teaching job
- 12 Oct 2016 Science graduate inspired by wildlife passion
- 10 Oct 2016 Nursing graduate earns University Medal
- 29 Sep 2016 Biologist and sun bear defender receives USC Honorary Doctorate