The following documentation must be included with your application form:
- a certified copy of your full official academic record and award certificate for all studies undertaken to date;
- evidence of English proficiency, if English is not your first language. Please refer to the University's English language requirements. If your original documents were issued in a language other than English please provide an official English translation as well as a certified copy in the original language;
- any additional information requested in the application form, eg a résumé, research proposal, names of referees.
What is a certified copy of a document and where can I get one?
A certified copy of a document is a true copy of an original document that has been verified by an authorised person.
To have a document certified, take your original document and the copy of that document to an authorised person in your community. Authorised persons include:
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Commissioner of Declarations
- Barrister, Solicitor, Pharmacist, Medical Practitioner
- Australian overseas diplomatic mission
- Police Officer at, or above rank of Sergeant
Alternatively, Student Central staff at the University of the Sunshine Coast can verify that they have sighted the original of your documents, if it is to be used for administration purposes.
To have your document verified by USC, take your original document and a copy of the document to Student Central.