Early Offer Guarantee - Information for year 12 students
The Early Offer Guarantee is no free ride, it's an early and guaranteed offer program for students who have the motivation and academic qualities to succeed at university and would like the certainty of receiving an early offer in November, before OPs are released.
How does it work?
As a high school student, the Early Offer Guarantee allows you to secure your place at university sooner, as offers are made on the basis of your school Principal's approval.
Your Principal will consider your academic performance, as well as your talents, passions and abilities to see if they are a match for success in your chosen undergraduate degree at USC.
- Gain early entry to a USC program based on your academic potential, motivation, skills, talents and passion
- No need to wait for your year 12 results or for the QTAC main offer round in January
- If things haven't gone quite to plan and you're worried about your results, uni is still within reach
- Start making plans now ahead of everyone else to make the transition to uni as smooth as possible
- Access USC support services as soon as you have received your offer, including career advice to ensure you have selected the right program for you
How do I apply?
Step 1. Choose your program
Exception: Bachelor of Nursing Science / Bachelor of Midwifery and the Bachelor of Midwifery are not available via this scheme. If you would like to apply for one of these programs discuss your options with your school's coordinator as you can still submit an application for your backup preference for the Early Offer Guarantee.
Step 2. Application form
Complete the Early Offer Guarantee application form and meet with your Early Offer Guarantee Coordinator within your school.
Step 3. Nominate your preference
Nominate the USC program you want to study. This must match your first preference on your QTAC application.
Step 4. Submit application
Submit your application, with a copy of your year 12 Semester 1 school report card, to your school coordinator before 10 October.
Ensure you also submit your QTAC application to QTAC by 30 September.
Step 5. USC contacts you
USC will contact you by 11 November via email confirming that your application has been accepted.
Step 6. Offer letter
You will receive notification of your offer from QTAC on 18 November. Shortly after, you'll receive an offer from USC with all the info you need to enrol in your classes and get ready for a flying start to your first semester at USC.