Now that you have planned your study, you must enrol in your classes in USC Central before the start of each semester.
It's best to enrol as soon as enrolments open - classes can fill quickly. Enrolments for Semester 2 open on Monday 30 May.
- Students commencing in Session 8 (Summer), 2016
There are 2 steps to enrolling:
Before you enrol in your courses you must plan your timetable:
- Open the timetable planner, select the teaching period Session 8, 2016 and enter the course code to search for class times eg TPP 101. Alternatively, you can access the class timetable with class types (eg lecture, tutorial or workshop) and class numbers.
- Select your preferred class times for each of your courses and add them to your online planner. Consider alternative class times in case your selected classes are full. Generally classes will end 10 minutes before they are timetabled to finish. This is to allow you enough time to travel to your next class if they are scheduled back-to-back.
- Once you have planned your class timetable you must then log into USC Central to enrol in your classes. It is a good idea to print off your planned timetable as an easy reference. It is recommended you enrol as soon as enrolments open as classes can fill quickly.
Step 2 - Enrol
View the 'Enrol in a course' video tutorial in the USC Central Guide for instructions on how to enrol in your courses.
- Students commencing in 2017
Step 1 - Enrol in your courses
If you enrol in your courses on time you have the advantage of selecting your class times earlier than those who don't (Step 2). View Key dates below. View the instructions to complete Step 1 in the video below or the Enrol in your courses PDF guide.
Step 2 - Select your class times
You will be notified when class selection opens for the relevant study period and provided with instructions on how to complete Step 2. See Key dates below.
Tip: Select your classes as soon as Class selection opens* as classes can fill quickly.
- * Key dates for Students commencing in 2017
Date Enrolment stage 10 October 2016 Course enrolments open for 2017 16 January 2017 Study Period 1 Timetable released 23 January 2017 Study Period 1 Class selection opens at 9am for new students
- Need help?
If you are studying in Nursing or Education, check the 'What will I study?' tab on your program page to see what post-admission requirements you must complete. It is advised you start these as soon as you have enrolled. For more essential information and to download application forms, visit Placement essentials and choose your program from the appropriate placement area.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.