While studying at USC you may be charged fees for your program *. These fees will vary according to the courses you enrol in.
Visit what will I pay? for more information.
* TPP Commonwealth supported students do not incur fees but are still required to complete an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF).
If eligible, you can defer payment to a HELP loan/s for your:
- Student contributions (HECS-HELP)
- You request HECS-HELP when completing your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) and enter your Tax File Number (TFN) in USC Central, after accepting your offer.
- Student Services and Amenities Fees (SA-HELP)
- You request SA-HELP when completing your electronic Student Services and Amenities Form (eSAF) and enter your Tax File Number (TFN) in USC Central, after accepting your offer.
Your fee balance can be viewed in your student centre in USC Central before the start of each semester. If you have applied for HECS-HELP and/or SA-HELP your fees will be deferred to your HELP loan after the census date.
If you are not eligible for HECS-HELP or SA-HELP assistance, you will need to pay your fees by the due date on your student invoice.
For fee due dates and census dates visit the Academic Calendar.
You can generate your student invoice in USC Central after you have completed your enrolment. Invoices are not posted to students.