Your enrolment in your HDR course/s is completed by Student Central based on the information provided on your Acceptance of Offer form. It is very important that you log into USC Central as soon as possible to check your personal details, your enrolment, study mode, class timetable and fees.
You will also have a "To Do" list requiring you to complete your Enrolment Declaration, confirm your statistical details and if you are eligible for SA-HELP (ie. Australian Citizen or Permanent Humanitarian visa holder) complete an electronic Student Services and Amenities Form (eSAF).
Please note: Some HDR programs include a coursework course in the first semester, including Master of Education by Research, Master of Social Work by Research, and Master of Regional Planning by Research.
To view your enrolment and / or print your class timetable on USC Central, go to: My Program and Enrolment – Timetable.
- Additional enrolment information (Master of Education by Research, Master of Social Work by Research, Master of Regional Planning by Research students only)
- Study materials
Knowing the study materials (including textbooks) you may need and where to find them will help you to be well prepared to start your studies at USC.
USC Central is the online system that students use to:
- access financial information and invoices
- provide and amend personal and contact details
- manage enrolment in courses
- class and examination schedule, grades (results), enrolment and academic records (ED802, AR862 and AR863).
Log in to USC Central using your username and initial password emailed to you by Student Central after you accepted your USC offer.