USC Central is a key online system you will use during your student experience. It is where you provide and amend your personal and contact details, view your enrolment and fees, grades (results), class and exam timetable.
Log in to USC Central by following the below instructions to confirm that all of your details are up to date including your personal and contact details, and your course enrolment is correct.
When you log in you may also have a ‘To Do’ list requiring you to complete your online Enrolment Declaration and confirm your statistical details.
How do I log in to USC Central?
- From the USC homepage footer menu select Login > USC Central. Login using the username and password in your USC letter of offer.
- Watch the Login to USC Central video in the USC Central Guide for a demonstration.
- Your Student Centre will now be displayed. Check that your details are correct including your personal and contact details listed under the My Personal Information heading.
- Watch the Navigate your USC Central Student Centre video in the USC Central Guide for instructions.
Change your password
For security reasons, your initial password provided in your letter of offer should be changed to a new one (of your choice) after you have checked your enrolment.
- Go to Blackboard (do not login)
- Select Change your Password. You must have supplied your mobile phone number in USC Central to use this service.
Alternatively, if you are on a university managed computer (eg a workstation in the library or computer lab) you can change your password by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del and following the prompts.
askUSC provides online help with any questions you may have about the getting started steps, plus much more. Access askUSC online - anytime.