Get off to a flying start with your studies at USC – Visit Preparing for uni to find out about:
- getting your ID card;
- organising your transport and parking;
- finding your way around campus;
- downloading Microsoft Office for free;
- accessing your Course Outline;
- deciding on what study materials you may need; and
- where to find them and attending study support workshops.
Continuation of studies
Cross institutional students
If you wish to continue your studies as a Cross-institutional student after your first approved semester, you will need to submit a new Cross institutional Application form. You should obtain approval from your home institution before submitting your new application.
If you wish to study in more than one study period as a Visiting student eg. Semester 1 and 2, you must submit a separate Application for Visiting Student form for each study period.