This information is for students who have been offered a place in one of the below end-on Honours programs. If you're studying any other Honours program select 'Undergraduate' from the Student type drop-down box above.
Continue following this guide if you are studying:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Honours)
- Bachelor of Communication (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours)
To complete your Honours steps to get started you need to login to USC Central using your USC username and password provided in your offer email.
What is USC Central?
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes:
- completing your Compulsory To-Do Items;
- enrolling in courses and/or viewing your enrolment;
- updating your personal details;
- viewing your financial details, grades and exam timetables.
View the demonstration video for further instructions.