USC Central is one of the most important online services students need to become familiar with.
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes responding to your offer, planning your timetable, enrolling in courses and classes, updating your personal details and viewing your financial details, grades and exam timetables.
Finding your way around USC Central
Students are encouraged to login to USC Central and look around their student centre.
If you are experiencing any technical (browser) issues with viewing information in USC Central, you can find help by searching askUSC or if you're still having trouble contact the Student IT Help Desk.
Training tutorial videos designed to help you find your way around USC Central and learn to use its various functions are available below.
Learn how to:
- Login to USC Central
- Respond to your offer - undergraduate students
- Respond to your offer - TPP students
- Respond to your offer - Postgraduate students
- Getting started Higher Degree by Research candidates
- Getting started on USC Central (new international students only)
- Navigate your USC Central student centre - including how to update your personal details.
- Update a mailing address (international students only)
- Find your Study Plan
- Check your program details, majors and minors
- Planning your enrolment with credit
View your timetables
- View your financial account
- Generate your invoice
- How to pay your fees using USC Online Payments
- Provide your tax file number
- View your completed eCAF
- View your completed eSAF
- View your completed eCAN
View your student records
Tips for USC Central
- Enrol by course code eg. COR109
- Search by study location - use this option to view only the classes at the location where you want to enrol.
- A help link is available on every page with more information about the relevant page.
- Each page contains a link to contact information for Student Services and Engagement .
- All areas of your USC Central student centre can be accessed from the tabs at the top of the page.