Congratulations on receiving your offer to study at USC.
Accept your offer and pay your fees
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email.
- Your email notification will contain your official Letter of Offer and other important information
- Read your Letter of Offer and other information carefully
- To accept your offer, follow the steps on the "Acceptance of Offer" page in your Letter of Offer.
- You will also be required to pay any tuition fees and charges outlined in your offer. Tuition fees are set, and must be paid in, Australian dollars (A$). You can chose to pay by either credit card (Visa or MasterCard), or by International Bank Transfer.
- Once you accept your offer and have made the required payment, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), which is the supporting documentation required if you are applying for a Student visa.
In some cases, USC may make a conditional offer. This means your offer is subject to you meeting certain requirements before you can start your studies.
For example, where English language requirements have not been met, USC may make a conditional offer subject to you meeting those requirements. In this case, you should provide evidence, such as Academic English or IELTS test results, showing you have met the requirements.
Once all requirements have been met USC will issue a full, unconditional offer.
Once you have accepted you offer, you are ready to find out what to do Before you arrive
Please note: These procedures can vary depending on your program of study, if you have received an unconditional offer and whether you have applied through a partner institution, USC representative or independently. If you applied through a partner institution, they may make arrangements for you. Please check with your home Study Abroad or International Office for details.