Gain a five-star education and enjoy an amazing experience in Australia
Why study at USC?
- The Danish Government grant/loan scheme supports Danish students studying a range of USC programs
- Danish Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate may meet our academic requirements for USC’s undergraduate level programs
- Danish High School English may meet our English language requirements
- You could earn credit towards your Danish degree with USC's Study Abroad program
- USC’s innovative “top up” programs may allow you to obtain a USC degree in one year, by recognising your Academy Profession Programme (AP)
Quality teaching. Great Degrees. Beautiful location.
USC has national recognition for the quality of its educational experience for undergraduate students. USC rated five out of five stars in five student experience categories: overall quality of educational experience; teaching quality; learning resources; student support; and skills development, in the Good Universities Guide 2017.
Choose from a wide range of study options, including a semester length experience in our Study Abroad or Diploma programs or from one of our 70 degree programs in Arts, Social Sciences, Business, Science, Health, Engineering, Education and Law.
USC main campus is located on the Sunshine Coast and offers a true Australian study experience and is positioned only minutes from beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches.