What can I study?
At USC you can choose from over 100 degree programs across 8 study areas.
Whether you are interested in undergraduate studies (Bachelor, Diploma or Associate degree level) or looking to further your career with a postgraduate degree, USC has a program for you.
Study at USC's main campus and enjoy the relaxed environment on the beautiful Sunshine Coast or experience Australian city life at USC SouthBank in Brisbane, which offers many of our most popular degrees.
USC's Study Abroad program offers you a short-term study option. Enjoy new cultural experiences while studying for one or two semesters and gaining credits towards your home degree. *
Alternatively, consider transferring credits from your home degree towards a USC degree. Credit transfer enables you to speed up your studies, 'top-up' your existing degree or even obtain a double degree.
Meet English language requirements for further study and improve your English by completing one of our English Language Programs.
- Who is an international student?
An international student is a person who:
- is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or a Permanent Humanitarian visa holder
- is enrolled in, or intends to enrol in, a study program with an Australian higher education provider
An international student is not:
- a person entitled to stay in, or enter and stay in, Australia with no limitations on the duration or nature of their stay
- a diplomatic representative of New Zealand or a member of staff, spouse or dependent of such a representative
* Based on approval from your home institution
Choose your degree program
Other study options
Study Abroad is an opportunity to earn credit toward your home degree while you live and study in Australia.
At USC, you receive expert tuition from experienced, TESOL-qualified English language teachers.