Quality opportunities to suit your interest in a legal career.
A distinguished law degree with real-life clinical experience and a criminology degree that uncovers crime and why it happens.
Bachelor degrees (undergraduate)
|CRICOS code||Program||Program length *||2018 Semester tuition fee ($ AUD)||Estimated total tuition fee **($ AUD)|
|059490A||Bachelor of Criminology and Justice||3 years||11000||66000|
|080426M||Bachelor of Laws||4 years||11400||91200|
|080427K||Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)||3 years||11400||68400|
|081022A||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts||5 years||11400||114000|
|081023M||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Business||5 years||11400||114000|
|081024K||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)||5 years||11400||114000|
|084974F||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Planning)||5 years||11400||114000|
|094764M||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Creative Writing||5 years||11400||114000|
|092874K||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Environmental Management||5 years||12100||121000|
|094765K||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Journalism||5 years||11400||114000|
|088619D||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Criminology and Justice||5 years||11400||114000|
|094767G||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Science||5 years||12100||121000|
|094766J||Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Social Science||5 years||11400||114000|
Important information about tuition fees
- * Only a full-time study option is available to international students on a Student visa
- Tuition fees for a teaching period^ are based on 2018 rates. The fees indicated are based on a full time 48 unit enrolment in a teaching period. Fees payable are based on enrolment load in a teaching period.
- You should check the study plan of your chosen program for further information about the standard course enrolment in each teaching period.
- ** Estimated total tuition fees are based on 2018 rates and successful completion of the minimum number of courses required, within the programs standard duration.
- Tuition fees are reviewed each calendar year. The fee you must pay for a given teaching period is that which has been approved by USC for the calendar year in which the teaching period commences.
- Any increase in tuition fees from one calendar year to the next will be no more than 7%.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (A$).
- Program details are subject to change.
- For semester/trimester dates refer to the academic calendars.
- Refer to the Student Fees and Charges - Governing Policy for information about administrative fees that may apply
- Refer to your program page for course/program related costs that may apply
- For information about USC's refund procedures refer to the Student Fees, Charges and Refunds - Procedure
^ Teaching period refers to semester, trimester or session